Sunday 11 May 2014

Warm Minimalism contest set

This set for Warm Minimalism contest started off with the candles and throw blankets from the items offered within the contest. I loved the pastel tones and the way the grey, white and beige worked together. I planned to make a seating space, place candles on the table and blankets on the ottoman or chair. I thought I'd make this set within a room and chosen a nice cozy room with dark red brick walls and the fireplace. Then as I was looking for a sofa to put into the room I've found this absolutely amazing Moroso sofa. It changed the whole concept. I've scrapped the room and started looking for a chair to match the pillows on the sofa, found one pretty quickly by typing  Moroso into the search  box. I had this beautiful space with the stairs in My Items and it matched the vision perfectly, now I only needed a table and coupe of accessorizes. The table was the hardest part, I've looked over all of the tables available, found console on the way :) and decided to stick with this Elte table. It was the best match to the set from everything I've seen: it is light, the frame matches the railing on the stairs, and white on the box under the tabletop mirrors the white of the room. Finally finished the set with couple of plants. The one on the table happened to match one of the items given within the contest, so it went into the set as well. Warm Minimalism




No comments:

Post a Comment