Sunday 25 May 2014

walnut accents

These amassing stairs are from the beautiful house designed by  Amit Apel. I first planned to make it to just a hallway space so I've added a console and an accent mirror both supporting an initial color scheme but giving the space a bit of a turnaround. I also really wanted to use the glass side table with a piece of wood locked in it. I think it is gorgeous and decided it looks good here as it is very modern and a bit funky just as that wall. I wasn't sure which sofa to have here so I've tried a few and got this big black textured sofa in. At this point I needed to balance the look, and the walnut table does just that both proportionally and  color wise. A few finishing touches went on the table and the console to make it more homely. 
walnut accents


No comments:

Post a Comment