Sunday 22 June 2014

letters on love

An inspiration to this set was this amazing set of Artifort Ribbon Chair & Ottoman that I've found yesterday, whilst looking for the ottoman to my previous room. I thought of making a little seating and reading area with this chair, so it needed a light. I was actually looking for a floor lamp for the area but came across this colorful chandelier: it is fun and matches the central item perfectly. Then I needed some background, so I've started looking for some art and got this gorgeous, clean and sophisticated poster. It really brings the chair and chandelier together. A rug had to be simple and this olive one is amazing here as it matches the color of the eye shadows therefore the poster is like a reflection of the floor which harmonies the set colors together. Little table it clean, modern and of a sophisticated shape so it plays of a poster and the chair&ottoman set at the same time. A book, because - it's a reading area:) Hope you like it!letters on love


No comments:

Post a Comment